Our experience in arranging honeymoons.
We love organizing African Honeymoons ATA ’ve done thousands of them, and we’re very good at them. Our in-depth knowledge and experience of all the different lodges and suppliers (both on safari and at the beach) enable us to work with you to create a honeymoon itinerary that is perfect for you, whether it be remote and rustic or chic and luxurious, and whatever your preferences and budget… There is a bit more to itinerary planning than you might think; the ‘shape’ of the itinerary is essential. We like to arrange things such that each place you stay is a little better than the last, so you never suffer that nagging feeling that the last place you visited was better than the current one.
The Price includes
- Private transfers in Arusha & Zanzibar
- 01 Night at Outpost Hotel or similar in Arusha on HB
- 05 Days 4 nights private ATA Honeymoon safari for 02 to 6 persons
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch (window seat for everybody)
- Services of a professional English speaking safari driver guide & private chef
- Tents, mattress, pillows, chairs & table, please bring your own sleeping bags
- All wildlife reserve entry fees & camping fees
- All game drives & activity as mentioned in the itinerary
- 1.5 l mineral water per person per day during game drives
- All meals during safari & Zanzibar as per itinerary.
- Tents, Mattress, pillow, chair & table please bring your own sleeping bag.
- 03 Night at Sunshine Hotel Zanzibar Beach or similar on HB / Sunshine Suite.
- 1 Night at Tembo House Hotel in Zanzibar Stone town BB / Deluxe Suite (Sea front balcony)
- Value Added Tax by Tanzania Revenue Authority
The Price does not include
- Any domestic connection flights on arrival or departure
- International Flights Domestic flight – Zanzibar including taxes
- Drinks and beverages in lodges
- Sleeping bags, please bring your own sleeping bags, but still can be rent in Arusha.
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance if applicable
- Gratuities for safari guide & chef (please tip separately)
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Serengeti (549 USD per person), excluding concession fees
- Visa fee (50 US$ /100 US$ for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival)
- Any activities at Zanzibar like snorkeling or diving or private tours at Zanzibar
- Join us again for another best camping safaris Zanzibar beach holidays. Karibu sana!