ATA: 2Days 1 Night Tanzania Safaris to Ngorongoro crater & Arusha
Different from others Tanzania safaris, this program includes a walking safari in Arusha National Park. Guests design their own walk in difficulty or duration and have the option to walk through a rainforest, step foot on the base on Mount Meru, pass through wild animals grazing along the open plains and end at the Tululusia waterfall. The following day, the safari continues in Ngorongoro Crater, the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site with the richest diversity of wild animals per square kilometer on earth. This quick trip allows guests a taste of Tanzania in just two days. You stay at a top-rated hotel in Arusha and a beautiful lodge near Ngorongoro. The safari is lead by an expert driver-guide, who is ready to share more in-depth knowledge about the African wildlife you’re sure to see on this safari.
- 4 x 4 Professional pop up Safari Jeep
- Professional Guide , fluently English Speaker
- Meals & all accommodation in Safari
- Bottle of the water during the game drive
- Government Tax and levy
- All Entrance fees to the national park gates,
- Crater services for the Ngorongoro crater,
- Salaries for the guides
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for staff,
- Drinks and Laundry services on safaris,
- Lunch on arrival and the the safari.
Day 1: Arrival or from Hotel in Arusha
The group arrives at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO). Participants are met by a representative of ATA Plc and transferred or /picked up from your hotel in Arusha, leave with packed lunch for the day game drive at the Arusha National park gate,
After finishing the registration process on the gate, accompanied by a guide, you will start your 1,5-hour walk to Tululusia waterfall through the habitat of wild animals, such as buffalos, giraffes, zebras, antelopes and monkeys. After having rest near the waterfall, you will come back to the car and continue game-drive around the territory of national park.
After having lunch in a special area, you will continue game-drive and later in the evening will be transferred to a hotel located on the edge of the Ngorongoro volcanic crater.
This is your first day on safari, so we ask that you please pay special attention to the national parks visitor rules and our company recommendations.
- During the safari it is strictly prohibited to exit the vehicle, except for in specially designated areas. Violations of this rule may be accompanied by large fines for the company, including the revocation of its license.
- Off road driving is also prohibited, as such behavior may cause irreparable damage to the fragile balance of the natural ecosystem.
- During the safari you are allowed to smoke, but be extremely careful about how you extinguish and dispose of cigarette butts, as they are a frequent cause of fires in the savanna.
- In addition, we sincerely request that you not put your feet on the safari car’s seats, nor sit on the back of them, because this type of behavior quickly makes the cars unusable.
Late evening drive back to the Hotel in Arusha FB inclusive.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Leave with packed lunch to Explore Ngorongoro crater for the full day dame drive , late evening drive back to your Hotel in Arusha
End of trip